Emergency After Hours Contact for Police Dept. & DPW: 810-985-8115 (St. Clair County Central Dispatch)

plaque_mauso_sm

Dating back to 1865 when land was deeded to the City by Detroiters Eber Brock and Mary Ward, Woodlawn Cemetery is City-owned and operated. Covering over 14 acres and bordered to the west by the Belle River, the cemetery is home to a sandstonepublic mausoleum — designed by Ohio architect John P. Schooley — constructed in 1929.

The remains of several prominent people are interred at Woodlawn, including Sydney McLouth, president of the McLouth Foundry.

Fee Schedule

Woodlawn Cemetery Map

mausoleum1_sm